She put me at ease with enough information and cleared my confusion. She is both a realistic and very sincere doctor and Read moreRead more
Evrim Aksoy, MD
Years of Experience: 26
Dr. Evrim Aksoy, having become a medical doctor in 1998, then received the title of Gynecology Specialist. She worked as a specialist doctor in public and private health institutions for many years.
Providing service in the field of genital aesthetics, Dr. Evrim Aksoy currently continues to work in her private practice located in Etiler.
- 1992 - 1998 Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine
- 1998 - 2000 Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Department of Anatomy Specialization Program
- 2000 - 2004 Zeynep Kamil Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialization, Gynecology
- 2009 European Institute of Telesurgery – Laparoscopic Surgery Training (Strasbourg France EITS)
- 2010 - 2011 Yeditepe University Reproductive Assisted Medicine Center – IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Certificate Program
- Kadıköy Sifa Hospital - Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic (Government Service)
- Taksim German Hospital – Universal Hospitals Group - Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic
- Liv Hospital - Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic
- Istanbul Florence Nightingale Hospital - Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic
- Memorial Sisli Hospital
- Private Clinic (present)
- The importance of malondialdehyde levels, a reactive oxygen radical product, in male and female infertility and its effects on assisted reproductive technology outcomes. (2004- Specialization Thesis)
- Predictors of intracytoplasmic sperm injection outcome in couples with and without male factor infertility. (2004 – Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- The effects of oxidative stress on outcomes of assisted reproductive techniques.
- The difficulties encountered with embryo transfer and the role of catheter choice in clinical pregnancy success rates in an IVF cycle.
- Effects of Postmenopausal Use of Raloxifene on Serum Homocysteine and Lipid Profile.
- Determination of risk factors in the threat of preterm birth (2002- Zeynep Kamil Medical)
- TTB Istanbul Medical Chamber
- European Society of Contraception
- TJOD Turkish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Turkish Perinatal Society
My doctor Evrim Aksoy is very professional and does her job well. He clarified everything without leaving any question marks Read moreRead more
There is no any photos.